Wednesday, July 8, 2015

June Bug and Julie Are 4 Weeks Old








     June Bug and Julie have settled into my household routine.  They are eating more and playing more so must be happy.  They are always together, best friends forever.  I hope they go to the same home as they truly like being with each other.
     The first 2 pictures are of Alcott and my cat Turtle who is 18 years old.  I discovered them sleeping yesterday and had to smile and of course take a picture or two.  Turtle keeps to herself and doesn't find it cute when babies play with her tail or pounce on her so it was sweet to see her sharing her sleeping spot with Alcott.
     I thought I would share pictures with you of my black cat Leo who is 11 years old.  He was a Street Cat Rescue kitten whom I just had to adopt.  He was 9 days old when he came here.  Because he had a bratling personality (his having extra toes just added to his appeal) I fell hopelessly in love with him.  He has 6 toes on each of his back feet and front right paw and 5 toes on his front left paw.  He uses his toes at every opportunity like undoing puzzles I am working on and rescuing my toes in the tub from drowning.  He always looks so content when he is sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment