Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Babies Have Names

     Names have been chosen for my sweet babies.  The gray girl is Brazil, the black/white girl is Boston, the big fluffy gray/white boy is Barnaby and the white/black male is Booker.  They are doing great.  This morning I had a symphony at 4:40 am.  I asked but no one admitted to starting it and getting the others to join in.  So I got up and fed them, loved them then went back to bed until 6:30 am.  They are eating very well.  At lunch time when I came home they polished off a whole bottle.  Then when I got home from work it took 1 & 1/2 bottles to get them all full and sleepy and happy.  They all gained weight today, again made me smile.  They are doing great and starting to get busy even after just a short nap.  They are growing and before I know it they will be grown babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment