Monday, July 16, 2012

"G" Babies






The pictures are two each of Garrison, Georgia and Gardenia.  Yes, Gardenia.  After they all got their bath and blow dry I checked to see if I could confirm Georgia was indeed Georgia. I was astonished to discover that Garrick was a little doll who is now called Gardenia.  No wonder Garrison is much larger that the other two.  You can't count on that 100% but it is likely. Garrison loved being blow dried and then brushed after.  He just couldn't get enough brushing.  Good thing as he is longer haired so will need brushing in the future.
     Amazing what a decent sleep will do for the emotions.  I got up at 5 to feed the babies then knew when I went back to bed that I could sleep as long as I wanted as I don't work until this afternoon.  I slept until 7:45 which is unheard of for me.  I don't want people to think I can't handle the hard times but hard times are part of the package and I want to share my whole experience.  The little gray one (Pierce) is holding his own.  Nim and Nekko are better though their turn for a bum wash. Today is a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment