Thursday, June 28, 2012

Life is Fun

What I knew would happen next has happened.  The babies discovered where mom sleeps at night.  The first night they slept on blankets and my slippers on the floor.  The next night they figured out how to climb on my bed.  They (not exactly sure how many were on my bed at any given time) slept quietly on my bed.  This morning was the second morning in a row that the orange babies decided that mom had enough sleep at 5 am.  I thought about what I should do.  If I get up and feed them then I set the rule that if they are hungry and wake mom up they will get fed.  If I ignore them I will get no more sleep until bedtime.  They get in your face, walk on your head and are so wiggly that ignoring them is impossible. If I pull the covers over my head they squeeze into the littlest opening to find my face again.  So when a baby tells me it is hungry it will always get fed.  So I get up, feed the babies then go back to sleep until 6 or 6:30 am.  I can neve say no to a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment