Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Kendall, Kennedy, Kingston and Kerrigan

 Welcome to my "K" babies who arrived on October 18 to make the grand total 18.  These are Kendall, Kennedy, Kingston and Kerrigan in order.  They are finally over their little bump.  They were too big to really want the bottle yet too small to eat canned food well enough to maintain their weight.  They have lost weight (little bits) every day so were causing me worry.  I was forcefeeding them for a while which takes time but is necessary.  Finally yesterday all gained weight and are looking better.  I have been very worried about Kennedy and gave her fluids a few times to make sure she didn't get dehydrated.  She is very tiny but finally gained 10g yesterday.  They are moving around a lot more which tells me they are feeling much better and have full tummies.  They are eating better on their own too so they are off my worry list.  Kennedy follows me around a bit which is nice to see as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment